A leading construction industry supplier is inviting applications for Warehouse Manager for its Kingston Head Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods.
The Candidate will:
- Possess a business degree from a tertiary institution.
- Have at least 5 years experience in warehouse management.
- Have good working knowledge of mechanical and IT systems.
- Administer inventory control to prevent fraudulent loss and stock outs.
- Train, supervise and effectively motivate, control and direct staff.
- Liase with customers and other departments to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely inventory reports and re-order requests.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Reside in Kingston.
- An attractive salary with benefits will be offered based on the
- strength of qualifications achieved.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than June 30.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.