Job Information Technical Manager
Job Type Full-time
Category SecurityJob Status
Start Publishing 09-06-2019
Stop Publishing 28-06-2019Description
Security Company is Seeking a Technical Manager
- Generate and maintain project schedules and meet associated key milestones.
- Manages or leads large and complex projects directly andlor through suppliers and coordinates the execution of smaller projects and tasks through technical team members.
- Develops strong working relationships with all Vendors and internal departments.
- Actively resolve product development and technical issues that arise collaborating with internal and offshore teams to find suitable, cost effective and timely solutions to prevent quality and lead-time impact.
- Actively critique all technical documentation, standards and files associated with each new development prior to commercialization to anticipate production issues.
- Engage Design and Development to understand and avoid development and production issues. Communicate issues and overviews effectively to all internal teams.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in supervisory role
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Supervisory Management or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to lead and manage effectively
- Proven track record of effective supervisory skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form
- Focused, disciplined, solution-driven, results-oriented
- Previous experience in the Private Security Industry will be an asset
Please submit applications via fax or email