Proven Wealth Limited (PWL) is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
The successful candidate will assist with the supervision of the accounting team. He/she should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use a systematic approach to identify and resolve issues. The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting tight deadlines, with a strong written and verbal command of the English language. Knowledge and experience using Excel at an advanced level is required.
- Preparation of the monthly accounts, board reports and quarterly group reporting pack
- Work closely with both internal and external audit teams to ensure audits are executed in a timely manner and business areas are in compliance with the relevant regulations
- Participate in annual budget preparation
- Provide analysis of actual expenditures vs budgets with respective analysis of variances and recommendations
- Preparation/review of GCT, withholding taxes and other statutory returns, ensuring accurate and timely filings;
- Oversee the preparation of all regulatory reports (FSC, JSE etc) and ensure compliance with the regulation
- Reconcile moderate to complex balance sheet accounts on a daily and/or monthly basis
- Financial modelling and analysis;
The minimum qualifications/skills are:-
- Candidate must be the holder of a professional accounting qualification ACCA/CPA/CA;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a similar capacity;
- Experience in financial services industry will be an asset
- In depth knowledge of financial reporting systems.