Minimum Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered Pharmacist licensed by the Pharmacy Council of Jamaica
- Two (2) years working experience as a Pharmacist
- Own a reliable motor vehicle
- Experience/knowledge of new pharmacy registration
- Experience in distribution pharmacy and regulation would be an asset
- Ability to manage pharmaceutical inventory and maintain records and prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively coordinate the daily activities of the pharmacy department.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), and work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent decision making and time management skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to effectively liase with and apply information received from the Ministry of Health as it relates to the registration of pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Knowledge and application of the Food and Drugs Act
Company offers; an attractive compensation package, travelling allowance, group health & life insurance, pension and uniforms.
Please submit applications in writing by
Tuesday, April 23, 2018 to:
The Human Resources Manager Disposables Limited t/a Jamaica Hospital Supplies 66 1/2 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston 10 or Email: email@example.com Email Subject: Pharmacist
We appreciate all applications indicating an interest in the post; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.