Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Ophthalmic Assistant.
The successful candidate will assist the
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Preparing the patient for examination;
- Maintaining exam rooms, including cleaning/sterilization as necessary
- Ordering and maintaining inventory and any other administrative duties as directed
- Assisting in the efficient office flow.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- At minimum, high school graduate with passes in at least 4 subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
- Practical Nurse training is desirable.
- On the job training will be given
- Must be motivated.
- Should be proactive and eager to find solutions
- Very detail-oriented, reliable and able to multi-task.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a first rate team player who works well with others
- Reliability in attendance and punctuality is essential
- Should be willing to learn
If you believe you are the person we need, you are invited to send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com no later than May 23, 2019.
We thank all persons who apply for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.