Job Information Network Analyst
Job Type Full-time
Category Computer/ITJob Status
Start Publishing 10-02-2019
Stop Publishing 18-02-2019Description
The Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) invites suitably qualified professionals to enlist in the JDF, to fill the following position: NETWORK ANALYST
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the Commonwealth.
Minimum Professional and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a computer network professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, analyze and recommend strategies for network architecture and development.
- Maintain new and upgraded networks, software database applications, servers and provide user support.
- Monitor network traffic, activity, and usage to ensure continued integrity and optimal network performance.
- Prepare training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Keen understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications and information systems.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have an aptitude and desire to assimilate into military life.
Applications and resumes are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 15 February 2019 and be addressed to:
SO1 J1 (Pers and Admin)
Headquarters, Jamaica Defence Force
Up Park Camp, Kingston 5
For further clarification, applicants may call telephone numbers
(876) 926-8121-9 Ext 2007 or (876) 833-7481.