Job Information HEART Trainee - Mandeville Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Contract
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 17-03-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 17-03-2023
Stop Publishing 24-03-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Branch Administration (Mandeville) team in the capacity of:
HEART Trainee - Mandeville (1-Year Contract)
Location: Mandeville, Manchester
In partnership with HEART/NSTA TRUST, Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking candidates for the School Leavers’ Training Opportunities Programme (SLTOP) specially designed to bridge the gap between school and the world of work for recent school leavers. Our School Leavers’ Training Opportunities Programme (SLTOP) is for school leavers between the ages of 17 to 23, who have six or more CXC or GCE passes including English Language and Mathematics.
In the SLTOP, trainees have the opportunity to work with Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited for up to one year, where they can fully acquaint themselves with the company’s daily operations in order to gain rich, immersive practical knowledge.
As a HEART Trainee, you will:
- Ensure that all relevant sections on the disbursement forms are properly completed and all supporting documents received prior to being scanned to the workforce management system, P360.
- Liaise with Financial Advisors and clients where the standard requirements are not satisfied.
- Maintain internal log of documents received and dispatch policy contracts to Financial Advisors.
- Provide assistance/ relief at the Receptionist Desk.
- Process policy changes via the workforce management system (P360) and provide feedback to internal/ external clients as appropriate.
- Liaise with clients or Financial Advisors where the standard requirements are not satisfied.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- A minimum of six (6) CSEC or GCE “O” Level subjects including English Language and a numeric subject.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent attitude to client service and teamwork.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than March 24, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.