Are you a passionate, loving and caring individual who is motivated to serve both guests and colleagues? If you are, can you -
Imagine working for an international company that encourages employees to strive for personal and professional development. Imagine a work environment where humility, respect, integrity, diversity, responsibility, and love abide.
Imagine an environment that offers service that’s smart, thoughtful, spirited, complete and from the heart. Service Professionals, this can only come true at Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara, Rose Hall, (Montego Bay) Jamaica.
We are in search of a future business partner for the following position: FRONT DESK MANAGER
- The successful candidate must be an excellent leader, who will lead the property’s Front Desk operations and assist in the Front Office administration where applicable.
- The suitable candidate must have a proven record of people management, time management and results fulfillment.
- The incumbent will be fully responsible for organizing, planning and coordinating all aspects of the front desk operations to include but not limited to check-in/pre-registration procedures for arriving groups, reviewing, tracking and accommodating requests from customers while ensuring full engagement from guests and associates.
- Must have certification in hospitality or tourism management.
- 3+ years front desk experience in a similar position at a 4 or 5 Star hotel.
If you meet the above criteria, then apply to work in a Drug Free, Safe and Secure environment where background checks and police records are required for all new hires.
Please apply online at email@example.com and please place the name of the position in the subject line.
Please note, only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested Jamaicans are to remit a copy of their application to:
The Ministry of Tourism at firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Director of Tourism Relations
64 – 70 Knutsford Boulevard
Kingston 5, Jamaica