A leading manufacturing company in Kingston is seeking qualified persons to fill the following position: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ RELIEF CASHIER
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer calls, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages and provide information to callers.
- Inform customers of new products, services and price changes as they occur;
- Operating the cash till effectively.
- Five (5) CXC subjects, including Mathematics and English
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be computer literate
- Sharp mathematical skills
Email an application and resume no later than Friday, February 22, 2019 to: “Human Resource Officer” along with “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ RELIEF CASHIER” at email@example.com