Job Information Corporate Banking Officer Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Bank Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 22-09-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 22-09-2023
Stop Publishing 29-09-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Corporate Banking team in the capacity of: Corporate Banking Officer
As a Corporate Banking Officer, you will:
- Retain and continuously improve relationships with Corporate Banking clients, thus contributing to the strategic priorities of improved client experience and revenue growth.
- Effectively support the Relationship Managers with their assigned portfolio of accounts. Participate in all aspects of portfolio credit management including, but not limited to:
- The account opening process.
- The preparation of Temporary Accommodation Requests and Business Banking Transaction reports.
- Extensions of expired credits to include the monitoring of Collaterals and Insurance renewals.
- The annual reviews of credits. Assist with the compilation of documentation required in the origination/
- booking of deals.
- The daily Management of Excesses.
- The management of Past Due Facilities.
- The management of Watch listed accounts.
- Provide support to Relationship Managers with retention, growth, and client acquisition activities.
- Act as a contact for new and existing clients’ non-lending needs.
- Coordinate sales and fulfilment with product and service specialists.
- Cross sell group-wide services and expertise through referrals.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Banking or relevant discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in a Financial Institution.
- Sales and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to cross sell and negotiate successfully with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to plan and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software packages including spreadsheets and word processing applications.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than August 25, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.