Job Information Client Relationship Officer – Retirement Scheme Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 21-03-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 21-03-2023
Stop Publishing 28-03-2023
Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Employee Benefits Administrator Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Pension Services (EBA) team in the capacity of:
Client Relationship Officer – Retirement Scheme
As a Client Relationship Officer – Retirement Scheme, you will:
- Manage the Approved Retirement Scheme (ARS) client relationships and proactively anticipate
- and provide solutions to clients’ needs.
- Ensure that all members of the retirement scheme receive exceptional client service.
- Provide a high standard of client service by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication to clients and prospective clients.
- Resolve clients’ complaints and/ or concerns in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Document needs of clients that are not currently being met and assist in devising strategies to meet those needs.
- Handle queries of Advisors and Brokers in relation to the Retirement Scheme.
- Follow through with prospects ensuring that they are enrolled on the Retirement Scheme.
- Assist new and existing clients with general queries in relation to the Scheme.
- Liaise with the Investment Manager in relation to clients requiring investment advice and ensure the request of each client is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collect and ensure contact details for ARS clients are updated to the database accordingly.
- Manage the returned mails and ensure that updated addresses and accompanying proof of address are received and updated in the system.
- Provide high touch service to clients by sending Pooled Pension Investment Performance Reports, Approved Retirement Scheme Highlights and/ or FAQs to all members.
- Identify all members of the Scheme who have attained or surpassed their late retirement date and arrange for them to proceed on retirement.
- Contact terminated members of companies in the ARS upon receiving Notification of Exit, update KYC status and notify clients of their options.
- Request policy numbers for individual clients onboarded in Employee Benefits Administration or those terminated from their respective companies.
- Make courtesy calls to each new member of the ARS after welcome packages are dispatched.
- Submit Beneficiary Change confirmation letters and certificates obtained from My Sagicor to clients.
- Enter all applications in the ARS log and complete checklist of supporting documents received.
- Notify Administrators of all completed application forms.
- Follow up with clients, Advisors or Relationship Managers regarding outstanding supporting documents.
- Enter collected documents in the log.
- Obtain monthly list of all unsettled ARS policies and follow up with the respective Advisors to get the policies settled.
- Identify persons with US indicia and have them complete the applicable forms.
- Identify Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), arrange for PEP Profile form to be completed and submit the Group Compliance for approval before onboarding the clients.
- Prepare pension proposals/ projections, schedule of contributions and status letters for clients.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Management Studies, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in the pension industry.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in client service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sound proficiency in computer software packages including Microsoft Office Suite and pension specific software.
- Strong knowledge of the operations of Retirement Schemes, applicable sections of the Income Tax Act and the Pensions Act and attendant regulation.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than March 28, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.