Job Information Claims Processor (Contract) Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 21-01-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 21-01-2023
Stop Publishing 27-01-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Insurance Services (Claims) team in the capacity of: Claims Processor (Contract)
As a Claims Processor, you will:
- Accurately adjudicate and issue payments for claims up to a limit of $50,000.
- Adjudicate and initiate payments of claims as appropriate:
- Input information related to the processing of all health claims.
- Assist in screening claims for eligibility to ensure that members are eligible for coverage.
- Initiate payment of claims.
- Report all questionable claims or claims with unusually high charges.
- Prepare productivity reports for submission to Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- A minimum of six (6) CSEC/ G.C.E. O’ Level subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
- HIA parts 1 & 2 designations would be asset.
- Minimum one (1) year working experience in a financial institution.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- Good time management and customer relations skills.
- Sound knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Working knowledge of Group Life and Health Insurance operations.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than January 27, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.