JETCON Corporation is expanding and needs a dynamic, detail-oriented team player with the requisite qualifications to join our team as an Accountant as we strive to improve our operations.
- The ideal candidate should have a good grasp of the accounting requirements of listed companies and must be able to adhere to them in the preparation of all work outputs.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in preparing, updating and reconciling formal accounts.
- Applicants must be able to settle accounts prepared monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Possess the ability to develop and prepare useful and timely management accounts to guide decision-making.
- A team player who can work on their own initiative, within strict timelines, whilst ensuring that the required outputs are produced accurately and in a timely manner, are particularly desired.
- Applicants with supervisory and report preparation experience would be an asset.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Deadline: May 21, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest,
however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jetcon Corporation Limited 2 Sandringham Avenue, Kingston