Job Information Workforce Management Associate Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 22-09-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 22-09-2023
Stop Publishing 29-09-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Client Support team in the capacity of: Workforce Management Associate
As a Workforce Management Associate, you will:
- Ensure optimal productivity by monitoring performance on a real-time and historical basis.
- Make the necessary adjustments to team count, schedules and other approved operational improvements.
- Establish processes that will improve efficiency and productivity, ensuring that KPIs and service level agreements are met/ exceeded:
- Create workforce schedules for all Client Support Associates.
- Manage schedule adherence including lunch, breaks and personal time on a daily basis
- Ensure daily KPIs and internal targets are met including attendance, average handle time (AHT) and average speed of answer (ASA).
- Track call volumes and related parameters to ensure that daily goals are met.
- Ensure correct usage of Auxiliary (AUX) codes/ states at the appropriate times.
- Ensure current team count is adequate, based on the queue volume at any given time.
- Escalate interruptions to call connectivity.
- Identify behaviour trends that can impact productivity.
- Monitor schedule adherence for each team member on a daily basis.
- Provide feedback based on attendance, schedule adherence and observed behaviour as required.
- Track attendance and absenteeism including active headcount, sick leave, vacation leave, early departures, and no-call/ no-shows.
- Act as an internal Client liaison:
- Update internal clients on a real-time basis on system outages, team count and other workforce-specific information.
- Communicate technical problems and provide recommendations to the clients as required.
- Provide reporting and analysis:
- Monitor and analyze real-time network service levels using technical tools to take appropriate actions based on established thresholds and current day variations.
- Monitor and analyze historical data and volume projections to adjust schedules and make other improvements.
- Modify and utilize reporting to identify and understand patterns and trends related to operations and team adherence.
- Prepare and distribute Attendance, Schedule Adherence, and Absenteeism reports for performance reviews.
- Proactively identify potential team and productivity problems and provide recommendations to the management team.
- Prepare Workforce Management daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Participate in daily and weekly leadership meetings.
- Support management’s efforts to display performance patterns and trends for analysis and improvement.
- Address questions and serve as a resource for scheduling, forecasting and planning.
- Troubleshoot errors and refer to appropriate area for correction.
- Perform any other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics or related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in team interactions and improvement methods/ projects.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, analytical, and written and oral communication skills, especially report-writing.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, attention to detail and quantitative analysis skills.
- Exemplary coaching/ motivational skills at both an individual and team level.
- Business focus which demonstrates an understanding of the company’s vision, mission and strategy.
- Strong proficiency in the use of computer software packages such as spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Proficiency in reporting and analysis applications would be an asset.
- Project management experience managing personnel would be an asset.
*This job includes a flexible work shift in a 24-hour setting including weekdays and weekends*
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than September 28, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.