Jamaicans for Justice (JFJ) invites applications for the post of: Research Officer
The Research Officer will develop and conduct research to meet organizational needs. They will drive the process of generating evidence and understanding technically complex human rights and social justice issues.
Key responsibilities include designing research activities using accepted methodologies, coordinating research projects with other personnel, collecting and entering data, analysing data using statistical software, writing technical reports, presenting research for stakeholders.
Applicants must possess:
- professional experience conducting formal research
- a graduate degree with relevant training in research methodology (candidates without a graduate degree who possess exceptional research experience will be considered)
- strong working knowledge of and experience using statistical software such as SPSS
- excellent technical writing skills
- excellent document preparation skills
- and proficiency with Microsoft Office and similar software.
Applicants must visit our website: www.jamaicansforjustice.org and read the full job description prior to applying.
The successful candidate will start in May - June 2019. Interested persons should send resumes and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21, 2019.