Job Information Client Relationship Officer - Fairview Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Investments Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 02-12-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 02-12-2023
Stop Publishing 08-12-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Investments Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Investments Client Services team in the capacity of:
Client Relationship Officer - Fairview
Location: St. James
As a Client Relationship Officer, you will:
- Provide support to the designated Sales and Wealth Advisors within the unit in the delivery of exceptional client service by ensuring that clients' requests and transactions are carried out in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Build on relationships with existing clients in keeping with the strategic direction of the company.
- Act on instructions received from the Wealth Advisors (WA) for client transactions and monitor transactions through to proper completion.
- Initiate relevant documentation for opening accounts in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
- Ensure full adherence to Know Your Clients onboarding requirements and compliance policies and procedures.
- Generate and print maturity reports and follow through with Wealth Advisors to ensure standing orders, coupon payments and withdrawal requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Monitor Settlement Accounts including Bonds, Stockbrokerage and Sigma Funds to ensure that client transactions are not outstanding.
- Respond to client enquiries and service requests in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Banking, Management Studies or a relevant discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Sound understanding of financial sector instruments and the regulatory environment.
- Strong client service skills.
- Effective communication & listening skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and deal with clients’ individual needs and requirements.
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than December 8, 2023
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.