Job Information Sales Associate (Contract) Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Contract
Department Sagicor Bank Jamaica Ltd.
Category Sales & Marketing
Posted 02-12-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 02-12-2023
Stop Publishing 08-12-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Strategic Business Development team in the capacity of: Sales Associate (Contract)
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Deliver superior client experience by assisting clients with their full range of financial needs for both business and personal clients.
- Take a client focused approach to effectively assess clients’ financial needs, provide advice and propose product/ service solutions that meet these needs.
- Identify additional client needs for cross-selling opportunities with the goal of deepening client relationships and building long-term profitable relationships.
- Deliver quality customer service by greeting and responding to clients promptly and courteously and completing transactions according to Sagicor Bank's client service standards.
- Take ownership and accountability of clients’ problems at first point of contact.
- Escalate concerns to supervisor/ assistant manager where necessary.
- Work with the unit in the achievement of growth targets and the Bank’s business and strategic plans related to retail sales.
- Demonstrate commitment to cross sell and refer the products and services of Sagicor Group.
- Maintain awareness and adequate knowledge of all bank products.
- Educate clients about appropriate products and services to satisfy needs.
- Exercise due diligence when completing applications, adhering to all credit policies and procedures.
- Follow up with clients promptly.
- Be fully aware of the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and adhere to regulations without deviation.
- Participate in promotional campaigns by representing the Bank at networking and client events to further enhance its image and develop additional business.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Minimum of an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum three (3) years' working experience in the sale of financial products and services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and training in Credit and Security would be an asset.
- High degree of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the bank’s systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA).
- Strong selling & negotiating and customer service skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than December 8, 2023
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.