Job Information Real Estate Sales Advisor (Island-Wide) Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Contract
Category Real Estate
Posted 08-12-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 08-12-2022
Stop Publishing 31-12-2022
Sagicor Property Services Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Sales & Leasing (SPS) in the capacity of, Real Estate Sales Advisor (Island-Wide) (Commission Contract)
- Enjoy Flexible Schedules
- Gain from Unlimited Earning Potential via Commission
- Become a part of a Strong Network and Reputable Team
- Work Independently
- Utilize your Enthusiasm and Fresh Perspective for Real Estate
- Demonstrate your Commitment to Excellent Client Service
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit and procure listings for third part sales and leases of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Access Sagicor Property Services (SPS) Office Listings with a view to selling and leasing properties.
- Market the real estate business aggressively to ensure growth and expansion of market share.
- Process all sales and leasing transactions in accordance with Sagicor Property Services established policies and procedures, as well as the Real Estate Dealers & Developers Act.
- What do you need?
- Diploma/Degree in Land Economy and Valuation Surveying OR Successful completion of the Real Estate Salesman Course.
- Exposure to formal training in Sales & Marketing is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats.
- Working knowledge of computer applications software, including social media network, word processing and spreadsheet packages.
- Excellent customer service, organizing, negotiating and time management skills.
- Experience in Real Estate Sales/Rental/Leasing would be an asset.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal at www.sagicor.com no later than December 31, 2022.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted