Printer Technician Needed
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of printers manufactured by HP, Brother, Lexmark, Okidata, Xerox.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with close call information, parts usage reporting and customer meter readings.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct is written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Must have valid driver license and insurance.
- Candidates with a High School Diplomas, Electronics or Computer Associates Degrees will be preferred.
- Certifications - Companies tend to favor candidates who have with earned industry and vendor certifications. The CompTIA awards PDI+ certification to applicants who show proficiency in basic maintenance of printers and copiers. There are other certifications awarded by other manufacturers: HP, Lexmark and Canon that are specific to company requirements.
The technicians will be responsible for the timely and cost effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products.
The Printer Technician will provide technical assistance with the installation of new machines. The professionals have to monitor the machines for quality issues. It is the responsibility of the Printer Technician to place order for additional parts and supplies to refill the inventory. They have to set aside parts and supplies depending on the number of machines. The technician has to maintain a record of issues and solutions.
The Technician must accurately identify and resolve any technical issues and ensure optimum operating condition. The professional has to handle customer issues as quickly as possible. They have to assist the sales department with the new equipment to ensure proper placement and operation. The professional should take leadership in communicating
equipment problems and solutions to the team.
The Printer Technician will have to take up tasks such as new equipment set-ups, equipment reconditioning and general technical service. They have to collaborate with the other technicians to keep up the optimum response time and customer satisfaction. The technician must keep track of the technician metrics such as response time, calls per day, parts cost per call.
The technicians must be able to complete and possess the following successfully.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated
- Ability to train the end users.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org