Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers in their Ministries/Departments/Agencies to fill/be assigned to the following posts in the Court Administration Division (CAD): Leave Officer (PIDG/RIM 2) (Not-Vacant) salary range $748,959 – 890,277 per annum and any allowance(s) attached to the post.
Under the direction of the Senior Human Resource Officer the incumbent provides administrative support to the Human Resource Management and Administration Division.
- Prepares response to Leave Applications for all categories of staff;
- Advises entities of officer's resumption;
- Updates Leave Computation for officers being separated from the service;
- Updates Departmental and Sick Leave Records;
- Prepares Leave Computation with cover letter for submission to relevant agencies when necessary;
- Prepares or requests Leave Particulars from respective entities in relation to transferred/assigned staff;
- Prepares submission to Director, Court Administration for approval in respect of No-pay leave, accumulation and Special Sick Leave;
- Maintains and updates Leave of Absence Records for all members of staff;
- Assists in the monitoring of the Time and Attendance Register by preparing the list of staff who are absent /late;
- Conducts leave audits monthly to identify officers who have reached their respective leave maximum and advises them accordingly;
- Prepares Annual Vacation Leave and Departmental Leave Rosters for the Supreme Court;
- Assists with submissions of Resignation Letters;
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned by Supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of the Staff Order and Public Service Regulation
- Working knowledge of the relevant computer software applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal relations and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a teams
- Keen eye for details
- Office of the Services Commissions (Central Government)
- Ministry of Finance and the Public Service Building
Minimum Required Education and Experience
Graduated from a Secondary institution with four (4) subjects at the CXC or GCE ‘O’ Level, including English Language and a numeric subject, plus a minimum of three to four (3-4) years’ experience at the Level 1 or an equivalent academic training and experience.
Applications accompanied by résumés should be submitted no later than Wednesday September 22, 2021 to:
Human Resource Management and Administration
Court Administration Division
25 Dominica Drive
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.