Job Information Client Services Representative - Montego Bay Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Category Customer Service
Posted 02-12-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 02-12-2023
Stop Publishing 08-12-2023
“Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Insurance Operations – Client Services team in the capacity of: Client Services Representative - Montego Bay
Location: St. James
As A Client Services Representative, you will:
- Deliver superior service and experience in every interaction with the Company’s clients consistent with the objectives of the Division.
- Provide prompt and accurate information as requested.
- Process financial transactions and policy changes speedily and accurately.
- Interview clients requesting funds and advise them of the amounts available:
- Assist with the completion of forms.
- Take the necessary steps to properly identify policyholders.
- Maintain client retention initiatives to dissuade policyholders from surrendering policies as well as persuade them to purchase additional coverage where necessary.
- Introduce clients to other products offered within the group.
- Complete documentation for reinstatement of lapsed policies and arrange the assignment of servicing agent where applicable.
- Process clients’ queries appropriately through other units or departments as required.
- Log detailed summary of all interactions with clients on the Service Centre portal including instances of complaints.
- Provide information to Employee Benefits and Individual Life clients on claim and policy status, loans, dividend and fund balances.
- Input data to generate policy benefit payments for virtual and walk-in clients, transactions initiated in branches and received by mail.
- Ensure all pertinent data relating to the clients are collected at the time of interaction.
- Process all policy changes via the Workforce Management System (P360) and provide feedback to internal/ external clients as appropriate.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies, Marketing or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Successful completion of the ACS designation or other industry specific certification.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience within the insurance industry.
- Excellent attitude to client service and teamwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrable persuasiveness, empathy and tact.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than December 8, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.