Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers in their Ministries/Departments/Agencies to fill/beassigned to the following posts in the Court Administration Division (CAD): Office Attendant (LMO/TS 1) (Not Vacant) salary range $489,060.00 – 553,332.00 per annum and any allowance(s) attached to the post.
Under the supervision of the Office Manager the incumbent provides ancillary services that will contribute to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Court Administration Division.
- Cleans all furniture, equipment and general work areas (part-time);
- Washes cutlery and utensils;
- Serves water/beverages;
- Prepares Conference Room for meetings, conferences and other functions;
- Prepares and serves refreshments for meetings, seminars and conferences;
- Collects and dispatches internal correspondence/files;
- Sorts and dispatches The Jamaica Gazette;
- Clears Dips in assigned areas;
- Dusts files as directed;
- Assists in collecting and dispatching mail and bank lodgements throughout the Corporate
- Area and other areas as directed;
- Performs any other related duties, which may be assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Core:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in teams
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Secondary Education
- Food Handlers’ Permit
- One (1) year related work experience
Applications accompanied by résumés should be submitted no later than Wednesday September 22, 2021 to:
Human Resource Management and Administration
Court Administration Division
25 Dominica Drive
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.