Job Information Sigma Secretariat Associate (6-Months Contract) Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 22-09-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 22-09-2023
Stop Publishing 29-09-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Marketing team in the capacity of: Sigma Secretariat Associate (6-Months Contract)
- Provide administrative support in the planning of the annual Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run including marketing of the run, soliciting teams, and registration, as well as other duties required.
- Play a key role in the registering corporate, small and non- corporate teams for the Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run.
- Produce weekly reports on the number of registrants.
- Assist to develop and maintain established and prospective Sigma team participant list ensuring accurate up-to-date information.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Minimum of a Diploma/ Associate degree in a business-related field, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in helping to plan a large-scale event would be an asset.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact courteously and effectively with internal and external clients.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than September 29, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.