Job Information Principal - Ardenne Preparatory Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Posted 15-05-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 15-05-2022
Stop Publishing 30-05-2022
ARDENNE PREPARATORY AND EXTENSION HIGH SCHOOL
Board Of Governors invites Applications For The Post Of Principal
for September 1, 2022
The Ardenne Preparatory and Extension High School is a Christian institution owned by the Church of God in Jamaica.
- A trained teacher with at least a first Degree in Education or related field from a recognized accredited university.
- NCEL Certification
- Five years' experience as a school administrator (at least two years of which should be at the Secondary Level)
The Principal will be expected to:
- Provide effective leadership and management of the school's operations in keeping with the policies of the Board of Governors and the Ministry of Education.
- Provide strong guidance for teaching staff ensuring that they are utilising current methodologies and best practices, especially for online modalities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of strategies that will contribute to the continued transformation of the institution.
Additional requirements may be had from the website:
Submit by May 29, 2022:
- Completed Application Form
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Character and professional references
- Proof of qualifications
Board of Governors
c/o the Principal
Ardenne Preparatory and Extension High School
37 Hope Road
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.