Job Information Document Processor (Contract) Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 06-02-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 06-02-2023
Stop Publishing 10-02-2023
Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Facilities & Records Management team in the capacity of: Document Processor (Contract)
As a Document Processor, you will:
- Provide administrative support for the scanning project by collecting, sorting, preparing and scanning documents to be uploaded for easy retrieval.
- Report any system problems that may arise at a level that will enhance the progress of the project and will aid in achieving the goals and objectives.
- Sort and prepare documents received for imaging by department, category and date ensuring documents are properly completed.
- Deliver documents to the relevant departments, refile scanned documents and retrieve documents upon request.
- Review, scan and index all files ensuring accuracy, legibility and separation of documents.
- Coordinate and schedule accurate processing and storage of all documents according to user priority that will facilitate easy retrieval of original documents and provide assistance to users when required.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned.
What do you need?
- Six (6) GCE O’Level or CSEC subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- At least one year overall working experience in a financial industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good filing skills.
- Knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good collaboration and human relations skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than February 10, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.