CUNA CARIBBEAN INSURANCE
Manager, Risk & Compliance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Risk and Compliance Management
- Framework and supporting program policies and procedures
- Perform and support periodic compliance audits, risk assessments and ongoing monitoring activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of risk assessment methodologies, systems, policies and procedures.
- Proficient analytical, statistical and mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar role at a Finance
- Institution (e.g. Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit)
- Degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance - or Professional Qualification (e.g., ACCA, CMA or Risk Management)
- Proficient knowledge of other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of statistics, data coIIection, analysis and data presentation
For the detailed job description, please visit: www.cunacaribbean.com
Closing date for submissions: Friday September 17th 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted