Job Information Training & Development Officer Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Posted 11-01-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 11-01-2022
Stop Publishing 19-01-2022
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic organization?
Do transformational opportunities energize and inspire you?
Are you ready to be part of a team that will be the premier employer
and leader in a very fast paced, high demand competitive industry?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE, THEN IGL WANTS YOU AS PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Training & Development Officer reports to the HR and Administration Manager and is responsible for the design, coordination of training activity and assessment programmes which promote and ensure all employees are certified and deemed competent to successfully deliver on work tasks and directly support the attainment of the Company’s declared goals and objectives.He/she will formulate training policies, programs, and schedules, so fo prepare managers and employees o be successful in driving the right attitudes and behaviours that underpin a learning organization. This is a key role in the transformation efforts of IGL and requires the successful candidate to travel to different locations on a frequent basis.
- Determines training needs by conducting competency analysis studies to
- Develops and implements approved training plan to ensure staff is equipped
- Benchmarks and aligns training programmes to “best in class” companies
- Manages the approved training budget o ensure cost effectiveness and
- to ensure all employees know and are familiar with the IGL way upon
- Partners with QHSE to ensure employees live and adhere to safe work
- In conjunction with all Department Heads, drives the design, development and implementation of a Competency Program.
- Works with the Production and Commercial personnel to ensure documentation (Training Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, etc) and certification programmes
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all training records to
- ensure continuous monitoring of employees’ development, certification and to -
The successful candidate will have:
- A First Degree with three (3) to five (5) years relevant experience in Training & Development
- A Recognized HRM Certification
- Demonstrated competence of effectively training individuals across multi-disciplined functions and levels in an organization
Applications and resumes” should be sent to email@example.com
no later than Friday, January 21, 2022 addressed to: