Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position of: TEAM LEADER - FIELD SUPPORT in the Maintenance & Reliability Department at Ewarton Works, St Catherine
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Coordinate and supervise the following activities:
- Small and medium size plant modification and fabrication projects
- Scaffolding services
- Safety job support services
- Plant road cleaning
- Plant drain maintenance
- Heater cleaning and maintenance
- Vessel descaling supervision
- Hot-tapping services
- Plumbing services
- Sewage plant maintenance
- Painting services
- Carpentry services
- Masonry services
- Prepare plans, schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity.
- Monitor employees’ work levels and work performance.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ experience with three years at a supervisory level,
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System (Shawware).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
The position calls for an individual with excellent analytical skills, the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment-related problems and the temperament to work effectively as a member of a team. The incumbent should possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask in a demanding environment,
Apply in confidence by Wednesday, August 4, 2021 to the:
Human Resources Officer
Ewarton Works, St. Catherine
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Please state the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all candidates for applying, but please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.