Job Information Stores Team Leader (supervisor)
Job Type Full-time
Category Computer/ITJob Status
Start Publishing 09-06-2019
Stop Publishing 21-06-2019Description
Established company Seeks qualified applicants to fill the position of:
STORES TEAM LEADER (SUPERVISOR)
This position is responsible for the entire operations and maintenance of the Storerooms.
- Ensure all items received are properly stored as per HACCP standards
- Ensure proper inventory/stock controls are in place and works effectively
- Prepare Market Lists and send to Purchasing Office advising of stock levels on a weekly basis.
- Ensure quantity, weight and types of good received corresponds with Standard Operations Procedures
- Ensure items are issued based on established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Works closely with Cost Controller and all department head advising of stock levels in relation to their area.
The ideal candidates must:
- Possess tertiary academics in Tourism and Hospitality Management with Major in Accounting principles or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Be computer literate. Working knowledge of ADACO system would be an asset.
- HACCP certification would be an asset
- Be trained in Inventory Management.
- Working knowledge of Receiving and Purchasing functions
- Have excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Have excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to motivate, train and management a team effectively.
- Ability to work in challenging situations
- Be flexible.
Interested applicants may send Application Letter and Resume to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 103 Ocho Rios, St. Ann
Or send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested parties and regret to advise that only short-listed candidates will receive a response.
Offer ends Friday, June 21, 2019