Wisynco Foods Limited is seeking to recruit individuals in the parishes of Kingston & St. Andrew and St. Catherine who are customer service oriented with the right combination of qualification, skills, and experience to fill the positions of: Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
- Maintaining company SOP, product quality and cleanliness.
- Working knowledge of retail operations, cost control, inventory management, food preparation, purchasing and shift management.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the operations retail store
- Ensuring high standards of food safety, store cleanliness and equipment maintenance
- Leading and motivating a successful team
- Effective cost control to ensure profitability of the store
- Maintaining a positive brand image and service standards
- Upholding and developing product quality in line with standards
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid deficiencies or excessive surplus
- Receive and verify deliveries according to order and invoices
- Complete required reports
- Train team members in all positions in the store.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Certification or First degree in Management
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Supervisor in the Retail industry or Fast Food industry
- Previous experience in Inventory Management and stock taking is an asset
- Working knowledge of food preparation, controlling food costs and preparing reports
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications
and resumes by March 22, 2019 to email@example.com or
or fax: 876-749-9501