Job Information Senior Commissioned Land Surveyors (2 Positions) Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Company Government of Jamaica
Contact Name Office of the Services Commission
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Executive Agency
Posted 29-06-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 29-06-2022
Stop Publishing 12-07-2022
The Urban Development Corporation Requires Senior Commissioned Land Surveyors (2 Positions) (Contract)
The incumbent has responsibility to plan, organize, conduct and manage surveying works as coordinated with the Director of Estates to ensure timely deliverables in meeting the Corporation’s goals. The incumbent liaises with engineering, planning and architectural personnel and project managers concerned with projects, and acts in a manner consistent with the tenets of the Land Surveyors Act and Regulations and the ideals of the Land Surveyors Association of Jamaica.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- 5 years’ experience as a Commissioned Land Surveyor
- In depth experience with Land Survey and Computer Aided Drafting and Design Software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying or equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution an advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems software.
- Membership in Professional Associations an advantage
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
- Expert research, analytical, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Applications with Curriculum Vitae should be sent no later than July 11, 2022 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.