Job Information Senior Accountant
Job Type Full-time
Category AccountingJob Status
Start Publishing 03-06-2018
Stop Publishing 15-06-2018Description
A Construction Company in Central Jamaica Invites applications for the position of: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
The successful applicant must be a flexible person with the discipline to meet stringent reporting deadlines and demonstrates experience in the preparation of Management Reports using accounting and financial data.
- Supervise accounts department
- Documents financial transactions
- Secures financial information utilizing proper records management.
- Analyzing account information
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Liaise with external Auditors
The ideal candidate must be a team player and possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on Accounting, Management or related field
- ACCA/CPA designation preferable
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership, Critical-Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
Applications and Peachtree Accounting Software
Application letters and résumés should be sent no later than Friday June 15, 2018
By email to: ‘Senior Accountant’ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org