Job Information Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Type Full-time
Category Sales & MarketingJob Status
Start Publishing 28-10-2018
Stop Publishing 22-11-2018Description
Spike Industries Limited is seeking a result driven, motivated and experienced professional with a proven track record for consistently achieving sales targets and successfully managing company’s brand and customer engagement activities.
This dynamic and confident incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Functions: Sales
- Identify strategies and action plans to improve short-term and long-term sales.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sale territories, quotas and goals.
- Establish sale targets and assign sale quotas to sales team and evaluate the performance of the sales team to proffer advice and recommendation for better output.
- Implement and ensure commercial development at the international level according to the strategic direction.
- Ensure and maintain international sales presence through direct prospecting, presentation and negotiation meetings and or specific events.
- Review and analyze sales performance against implemented programs, quotas and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Prepare quarterly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed expansion.
- Develops and execute the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Develop and implement action plans necessary to enhance the public perception and image of the company’s brands.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overall responsibility for brand managements and corporate identity.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Sales planning and strategizing
- Market knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Strong creative outlook
- Excellent supervisory and time management skills
- Five years of related experience in a fast-moving consumer good market.
- Must have a track record of meeting and or exceeding sales targets
- Must have a strong track record of building and leading sales team.
- Must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle.
- Travel is primarily local, overseas visits will be required from time to time.
Submit an application and resume no later than November 22, 2018 to: “Human Resource Officer” 11 Derrymore Road, Kingston 10 Or email to email@example.com We thank all respondents however only short listed candidates will be contacted.