Job Information Sales Analyst
Job Type Full-time
Category Sales & MarketingJob Status
Start Publishing 08-07-2018
Stop Publishing 20-07-2018Description
A Successful Food Manufacturing And Distribution Company Requires SALES ANALYST
- Studies shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic.
- Uses sales prediction software to determine future trends.
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Presents sales reports to directors.
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Serves as a consultant for company marketing strategies.
- Assists in designing promotional materials.
- Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
- Assists in implementing budget and marketing changes, and evaluates results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tertiary level education
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of conducting independent research
Interested candidates are invited to send their Resumes by July 20, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only short listed candidates will be contacted