Job Information Sales Account Executive
Job Type Full-time
Category Sales & MarketingJob Status
Start Publishing 14-05-2018
Stop Publishing 22-05-2018Description
Sales Account Executive required
Our ideal Outside Sales Account Executive is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from the telephone, marketing, and field activity
- Develops a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Prepares presentations, estimates, and sales contracts
- Helps implement company marketing plans as needed
- Carries out market research (competitive shops, customer surveys, etc.)
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Coordinates various tasks and scheduling activities to ensure quality project management
- High school diploma or advanced education degree preferred
- At least two years of sales experience in the sign industry
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong communication interpersonal and time management skills
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
Please send the application to email@example.com no later than May 22nd, 2018.