Job Information Risk and Compliance Officer
Job Type Full-time
Category ManagementJob Status
Start Publishing 02-10-2018
Stop Publishing 12-10-2018Description
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of: RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Core Functions of the Position
- Develop and implement risk management policies, programmes and standards to mitigate all risks.
- Ensure the enforcement of risk management policies and standards by carrying out periodic and random tests for compliance
- Prepare risk reports for management analysis and monthly reports to Board of Directors on the effectiveness of Policies implemented
- Review and assess laws and regulations which may impact the risk management function and make recommendations for action to senior management.
- Develop, co-ordinate training material and conduct training on Antimoney Laundering (AML) and Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Masters in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, financial reports, legal documents laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop policy and procedural documentation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT THEIR RESUMES TO: VACANTPOSITIONS123@GMAIL.COM BY OCTOBER 12, 2018