Iberostar International in the Caribbean, with hotels in Mexico, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and now Jamaica invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position in our Sales Department;
Revenue and Inventory Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related Discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience at the
- Conversational Spanish would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent Organizational, Communication and Time
- Must be able to work flexible work hours including Holidays and weekends
- Sales and Marketing Experience will be favorably considered
- Previous hotel related experience in sales or service industry
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The updating of the booking position to offer mostupdated availability and pick up data.
- Exercising responsibilities for the inventory of each hotel in order to maximize revenue.
- Executing actions sent by the Revenue Manager
- The auditing and comparing of online prices with prices established in contracts.
- Assisting the Revenue Manager with PMS data, creating new controls and updating existing reports and Ensuring that integrations and reservations are up to date.
- Managing overbookings together with Reservations and Reception Departments.
- Following up on confirmed/tentative groups to anticipate possible changes that may affect availability.
Please submit applications along with resume to:
Human Resources Director
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach & Spa Resort
Little River P.O.
Deadline for submission: June 16th, 2019.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.