Job Information Registered Nurse
Job Type Full-time
Category Health/MedicineJob Status
Start Publishing 08-05-2018
Stop Publishing 31-05-2018Description
Heart Foundation of Jamaica seeks qualified persons to fill the following post: Registered Nurse
- Be a Registered Nurse—registered with the Nursing Council of Jamaica.
- Supervisory experience would be an asset.
- Be willing to travel island wide and stay overnight (as required).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Be flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- Be BLS certified &/or prepared to attend ACLS and ECG Interpretation certificate courses.
- Be trained in First Aid
- Show a willingness for upgrading skills through further CME training.
- Demonstrated affinity for good customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and efficient in using the Microsoft office suite.
Applications should be submitted no later than May 31, 2018 to : firstname.lastname@example.org