Job Information Refrigeration Technician
Job Type Full-time
Category MaintenanceJob Status
Start Publishing 08-07-2018
Stop Publishing 20-07-2018Description
A local Distribution company is seeking to contract an industrious, knowledgeable and energetic individual to join the team as REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN To service the parishes of St. James, Trelawny, Negril and surrounding areas
The Refrigeration Technician will assume responsibility for servicing of coolers and freezers owned/operated by the Company according to established internal and external policy guidelines and standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Has a keen interest in general refrigeration with extensive knowledge of refrigeration systems and relevant equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose malfunctions and defects in equipment and make the necessary repairs
- Strong grasp of electrical and plumbing concepts
- Knowledge of operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on assignments with minimal supervision
- MUST reside in St. James
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- NCTVET Level II/UTECH certification
- At least 5-10 years experience in a similar capacity
- Operate own vehicle
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN as the subject no later thanFriday July 20, 2018.
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.