Applicants are invited to fill the post of Records Clerk.
The Records Clerk will be responsible for maintaining records for all documents and providing clerical support.
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum required qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) passes in CXC/GCE O’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics
- Two (2) years related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient in time management
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Attention to details and problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Applications accompanied by Resumés should be
submitted to the Director, Human Resource and
4-H Clubs, 95 Old Hope Road,
Kingston 6 or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 9, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted