Job Information Radio Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type Full-time
Category Sales & MarketingJob Status
Start Publishing 03-06-2018
Stop Publishing 22-06-2018Description
RADIO SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Are you a strong charismatic leader and a dynamic prospector and closer? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment and have a passion for radio? If yes, this is the right opportunity to join the Cornwall Broadcasting Media Group.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our management team, working with the freshest and newest radio station, Energy FM, located at 3 Cargill Ave, Kingston 10.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and manage Energy FM’sAdvertising Sales Executives on a day to day basis; provide consistent coaching and sales strategy for sellers.
- Recruits, hires and ensures ongoing training and development of Sales Executives for Energy FM.
- Goes on sales calls and conducts in-field coaching to develop Account Executives.
- Closely monitor sales activity, pacing, budgets and inventory to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Strategize and implement plans to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Be a creative problem solver and motivator.
- Distribute leads to sales staff from multiple resources.
- Represent station with professionalism and integrity.
We are looking for a proven dynamic sales leader. You must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. You must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Position requires a demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team of winners with integrity.
- Must be a problem solver with a track record of success.
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales
- Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
SEND RESUME WITH APPLICATION TO: Vacancy32@hotmail.com