Job Information Public Relations and Communications Officer Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Posted 15-05-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 15-05-2022
Stop Publishing 02-06-2022
The HFJ has vacancies for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
The candidates must be passionate about healthcare and be committed to providing the highest standard of service.
Public Relations and Communications Officer
Qualification and Requirements-
- Public Relations and Communications Officer
- A Degree in Media and Communications
- At least 2 years experience in public relations and communications
- Be computer literate using Microsoft Suite, Canva, Adobe lllustrator,
- Adobe InDesign Suite or other graphic design software. Experience with the most current social media techniques and keep abreast of new and effective trends.
- Exercise excellent oral, written communication, and organization skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and to represent the organization at public functions and in the media.
- Liaise with social media networking organizations
- Research, write and distribute approved press releases to target media.
- Responsible for all Internal staff communications.
- Write and edit speeches, articles and oversee the preparation of the Annual Report
Interested candidates should send their resumes by email to:
Deadline June 1, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.