Ag-Chem Plant Limited is seeking to identify the ideal candidate to join our team, in the capacity of Product Registration Coordinator (PRC).
The incumbent, under the direction of the Product Development Manager (PDM), is responsible for coordinating the activities and processes required to ensure compliance with the relevant product registration regulations governing Ag Chem Plant Limitedís (ACP) business - the formulation and sale/distribution of pesticides and agricultural inputs. The PRC will support and assist the PDM in the definition and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures to support this core objective.
- Coordination of the activities required for the successful registration (new and renewal) of products in the ACP portfolio (as determined by ACP Management from time to time), as may be required by the relevant authorities in all markets in which ACP products are sold.
- Assistance in research on information related to new products/chemistries, existing products, and recommendations for modifications to formulations as may be appropriate for the markets in which ACP products are sold.
- Assistance in Field work and other product development related activities as may be deemed necessary by the PDM from time to time.
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Sciences or Agriculture with high achievement (Minimum)
- MSc. in similar discipline would be an asset
- If Bachelor’s Degree, five (5) yearsí experience in similar or related post
- If Master’s or higher Degree, three to five (3-5) yearsí experience in agronomy, agricultural product development, research management or a related field
- Proficiency in the use of computer application software including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Good Agricultural Practices
- Basic knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices
- Knowledge of equipment used in chemical laboratories including a High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC) and Gas Chromatograph (GC)
- Ability to (i) interpret GC and HPLC laboratory analyses of products and (ii) clearly express results so that the reader can understand, regardless of his/her technical aptitude