CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
The above-named Institution seeks to recruit a PRINCIPAL to commence duty on September 1, 2019
The incumbent must be able to:
- Provide effective Team Leadership and Management to the School in the implementation of Strategic, Academic and Operational Plans, consistent with the applicable policies of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Information and the Board of Management.
- Provide Critical Leadership in building on the excellent programmes established by the school while maintaining strong vibrant relationship with allied Institutions, and various internal and external Stakeholders.
- Maintain a School Environment that maximizes student- centered learning, Academic performance and Social growth.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
The Applicant must:
- Be a trained Teacher with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in an Education-based discipline; and a Master’s Degree in either Educational Leadership, Management Studies, Human Resources Development or any other Behavioural Science (obtain at a recognized University).
- A minimum of five (5) years experience at the Senior Management Level; with proven track record of Senior Leadership in an Educational and or training Institution.
- Proven capability in Curriculum Development and Performance Management.
- Working knowledge of the FAA Act; other Government Procedures and policies including Procurement guidelines, budgeting and excellent financial management skills
- Sound knowledge of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Information policies and regulations.
- A leadership style which demonstrates self control; engages, empowers, enables and motivates others to achieve institutional goals.
- Skills in Strategic planning, Policy formulations and Project implementation.
- Possess and exhibits high professional standards, ethics, values and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational leadership skills.
- Experience and or training in Human Resource Development Management.
- Posses knowledge of relevant Labour Laws, Employment practices and procedures.
- Computer literate
- Training in NCEL
Qualified and interested individuals should complete and submit three (3) copies of the prescribed application form which may be obtained from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Information.
Completed forms along with written application and detailed Resume containing names of three references should be addressed to:
Central High School
Deadline for submitting applications is Friday, March 29, 2019