Incorporated to safeguard Jamaica’s Airports and Seaports
REQUIRES: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for formulating and implementing the Company’s security operational policies to ensure effective securing of property and personnel in keeping with the organization’s goal and objectives.
- Monitors the effective and efficient management of activities and programmes designed to contribute to our national security and safety
- Develops and implements operational plans and strategies
- Coordinating and developing periodic operating analyses
- Ensure that contractual provision of services is maintained at the required standard
- Foster a positive culture that drives optimum performance and teamwork
- Ensures a realistic budget is prepared for the various locations
- Monitors compliance with all regulatory requirements and activate strategies where non-compliance exists.
- Sound knowledge of International and National Regulations in Aviation and Maritime
- Good understanding of operational and investigative procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to foster a teamwork environment
- A first degree in Management/Security Administration from a recognized tertiary institution
- Five (5) years’ managerial/operational experience
- Experience in the Security Industry will be an asset
Application with Resume should be sent by Friday, March 15, 2019 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Ports Security Corps Ltd.
7th Floor, Air Jamaica Building
72-76 Harbour Street
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.