Job Information Operations Assistant Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Applying for this Job?
Job Type Full-time
Posted 17-01-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 17-01-2022
Stop Publishing 24-01-2022
A small Packaging Company invites applications for the position of Operations Assistant
- Operations Assistant is responsible for the day to day operations of the Company.
- Manages the inventory of the bonded warehouse and submits appropriate weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintains and produces weekly inventory report.
- Maintains an effective and efficient working relationship with local customs agency and customs broker.
- Solicits new business, maintains good customer relations and delivery of containers.
- Establishes and maintains an efficient order system of products.
- Oversees and manages the movement and destination of incoming containers.
- Prepares necessary documentation to ensure prompt payments for container completed and delivered.
- Ensures activities undertaken comply with national and overseas/international custom and customs brokering
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Management Studies/Business Administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in Purchasing/Procurement, Marketing and customer service
- Knowledge of custom practices and procedures would be an asset.
- Experience working in the packaging industry would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong ability to co-ordinate work and activities of others both internally and externally.
- Have good critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and other team
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Ability to monitor and control resources thus avoiding waste and loss.
- Ability to analyse data and make appropriate and relevant decisions
- Be of unquestionable integrity.
- The successful applicant will be required to possess their own motor vehicle.
Please email resumes by January 23, 2022 To: email@example.com
With the subject line: Operations Assistant
We thank all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Applying for this Job?
Let Career Jamaica’s HR team professionally review, edit and tailor your Resume and Cover letter to give you the best chance for an interview.
Prices start at USD $20