Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position of: Mobile Equipment Technician
In the Maintenance Department at Port Esquivel at Old Harbour, St. Catherine
- Inspecting, maintaining and repairing automobiles, light trucks and other diesel operated mobile equipment.
- Working with electronic diagnostic equipment and digital manuals and reference material.
- Fault diagnosis and failure reporting
- Preparation of estimates.
- Participating in major equipment overhauls.
- Contributing to the overall efficiency and safety of the operating environment.
- Coordinating work with maintenance and operations personnel and other related parties.
Candidates should have:
- Minimum NCTVET Level 3 certification for Automative Technician or equivalent.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in an automative service and repair environment.
Good knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Proficiency in the use of a personal computer.
The position calls for a well-rounded Individual who is proactive with strong written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate must have the abil ty to work effectively on a team, the ability to multitask and exercise good judgment,
Apply in confidence by Wednesday, August 4, 2021 to the:
Human Resources Officer
Please state the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all candidates for applying, but please note that only short-listed
applicants will be contacte.