Guardian Life Limited invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Marketing Manager.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying, developing and evaluating marketing strategies and tactical plans as defined by objectives, product branding and market characteristics.
- Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss
- Defining and continuously improving segmentation and prospecting algorithms.
- Initiating and directing market research and required analysis to understand market tendencies.
- Identify product improvements/enhancements and new products by remaining current on industry trends and
- Evaluating and preparing feasibility studies for possible channel expansion and alternative distribution opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- A first degree in Marketing, Management or other relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution.
- At least 5 years marketing, communications or related business experience; 2 of which should be at managerial level.
- Project Management expertise.
- Expertise in managing marketing communications functions, channels and activities.
- Strong media relations, outreach and communication expertise.
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Strong planning/organizing skills - ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent leadership skills
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN
Friday, April 30,2021 to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
12 TRAFALGAR ROAD, KINGSTON 5
Guardian Life Limited appreciates all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.