Job Information Marketing Manager – Non-Insurance Services Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Category Sales & Marketing
Posted 21-03-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 21-03-2023
Stop Publishing 28-03-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Marketing team in the capacity of:
Marketing Manager – Non-Insurance Services
*Frequent work outside of regular office hours.
*Frequent travel island-wide.
As a Manager – Non-Insurance Services, you will:
- Develop, implement and lead all non-insurance member companies’ marketing activities.
- Develop and implement strategies to build brand equity and maximize market share for all brands under management.
- Drive market share and revenue growth through the development of effective marketing strategies and initiatives for all companies.
- Ensure that the companies’ brand values are reflected in all client touchpoints and in all public-facing areas.
- Ensure that the overall corporate image of Sagicor and its subsidiaries are always maintained.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans with accompanying budgets, to achieve objectives in keeping with the overall company strategy.
- Manage marketing spend within agreed limits.
- Identify, evaluate and implement marketing opportunities consistent with the Group’s products, services and clientele.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of marketing programmes.
- Monitor local and international market trends and give recommendations where necessary.
- Assist in formulating policies and procedures for the Marketing Unit to ensure the efficient operation of the team.
- Ensure that all communication material/ channels are up-to-date, accurate and consistent with brand standards.
- Work closely with business unit Manager and sub agents to identify and capitalize on profitable opportunities.
- Manage and motivate Marketing team, ensuring that requisite training and professional development plans are developed and executed.
- Adhere to the company’s branding guidelines and contribute to the development of the Sagicor brands.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ working experience in marketing or a related field.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in a supervisory and managerial capacity.
- Experience in the financial services industry would be an asset.
- Skilled in strategic planning and marketing, market development and promotions and advertising.
- Track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high impact marketing presentations.
- Strong creative and organization skills.
- Thorough understanding of the financial industry and regulatory environment.
- Strong business thinker and negotiator.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including spreadsheets, word processing, database management and graphics tools.
- Valid Driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than March 28, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.