A leading manufacturing and distribution company in Kingston requires the services of a mature and reliable Junior Accounting Clerk. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of accounting principles, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to operate efficiently in a challenging environment.
Core duties Include:
- Full maintenance of accounts payables and receivables.
- Preparation of daily management reports.
- Preparation of GCT returns.
- Knowledge of Payroll processing would be an asset.
- Timely preparation of monthly statutory reports.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Performance of general accounting duties as required
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent Accounting qualification
- A minimum of 2 years continuous experience in accounting.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector would be an asset.
- Relevant computer skills with a good working knowledge of
- Navision or other similar accounting software.
- Be detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of confidentiality, reliability and responsibility.
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
Send resume and letter to: email@example.com no later than April 30, 2021.